Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
Why this SEO factor?
Trend analysis of SEO factor in recent years
A live example of how SEO delivers results
When and how are search engine optimization (SEO) factors used?
The entire SEO 2021 cycle is based on keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for the top 30 SERPs across the years from 2019 to 2021. So they are all new, up and running and 100% applicable through 2021 and up. This is also the most highly ranked SEO course on the platform.
SEO is not a cost but an investment. This course is specially designed for webmasters, bloggers, business owners, SEO beginners/experts and website owners, who want to rank first in Google.
What you’ll learn
- SEO Training on 50+ SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2021 Training: Do’s and Don’ts
- Learn all the 8 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website – The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list – Hands on
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site