Complete Node.js Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery Description
Prerequisites for this course?
- You DO NOT need any prior experience with Node JS!
- You DO NOT need any prior Backend Development knowledge!
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise-level Node applications and deploy to the cloud (AWS)
- Lead Node JS projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Work with real-life data and the SpaceX API to build a NASA launch system to discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- Build a MERN (MongoDb, Express, React, Node) fullstack app and deploy to production
- Become a top 10% Node Developer by learning advanced topics most courses don’t cover
- Master the latest ecosystem of a Backend Node JS Developer from scratch
- Learn to build secure and performant, large-scale applications like a Senior Backend Developer
- Use Node JS to build production grade apps including REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Authentication, File I/O, Databases (SQL, MongoDB), Express Framework, Sockets, plus many other important topics a Backend Developer should know
- Load balancing, Monitoring, CI/CD, and Zero Downtime Deployment
- Learn security best practices throughout the course so you can be confident with your deployments
Who is this course for?
- Students who are interested in going beyond all of the other “beginner” Node tutorials
- Programmers who want to learn the most in-demand skills of a Backend Developer
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of NodeJS developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on large, scalable applications
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- Backend Developers who want to learn and master NodeJS
- Frontend Developers and Web Developers who want to get into the backend development world or become Fullstack Developers
- You want to learn from Senior Developers who have real-world industry experience
Complete Node.js Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery Free Download
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
- NO earlier MERN stack information is required
- Essential React.js information is emphatically suggested – a boost is given as a feature of the course however this course isn’t intended to show React starting from the earliest stage
- Fundamental Node + Express information is suggested however not an absolute necessity have
- As usual, this course accompanies a 30-day unconditional promise.
- We’d love to jump into this course along with you!
- Who this course is for:
- Engineers who got fundamental React information and now need to assemble a fullstack application
- Progressed React designers who are keen on associating React applications to Node/Express
- Hub/Express designers who need to figure out how to add a cutting edge frontend to their backend